Saturday, July 14, 2007

And this is the best thing on TV?

So, I'm watching a movie that never should have been made: Billy the Kid Versus Dracula.

Oh, yes. I kid you not.

Billy is our blond-haired blue-eyed, all-American hero. Or so it seems from the first thirty minutes, and I'm not sure how much more I'll be watching. Oh yes. And the rather wooden Dracula just isn't doing it for me; although, I'll admit I'm a bit spoiled on Alucard who is teh sex. I don't know, I just prefer my living dead to be a little more, um, animated. Oh, and we have the sweet and pure virgin betrothed of our Billy, Betty, who maketh me long for Winona Ryder's Mina. Needs to add some teeth to the part. Oh, oh, we have thinly veiled symbols -- lambs are showing up all over the ranch with their innocent little throats ripped out. And now our precious Betty is tore between her "uncle" and her fiance. Ah, alas and alack!

But in summary -- vampires should be sexy. This is my firm belief.

This is a not a sexy vampire. (Although, at an hour in, the actor has a little more of an edge to him than I first thought, but still no Gary Oldman.)










This is a sexy vampire.













And this is my late night ramble.

No comments: