Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Michelle Obama

Frankly, folks, I kinda wish she were running for president. It's high time some leader in the country stopped pandering nationalistic bullshit and did something to fix the problems that can be fixed and improve what demands to be improved. It's all relative, darlings. I doubt the British papers painted Jefferson, Madison, Washington, et al. as "patriots."

It's also high time that the supposedly fair and balanced Fox news network quite using fearmongering and smear campaigns to up their ratings.

3 comments:

Mike aka MonolithTMA said...

Faux News will be the death of me. I'm going to have a stroke, or a heart attack watching their lies. The sad thing is that I have friends that I love dearly, who watch it religiously.

WordK said...

Hi Mike, thanks for stopping by. Faux News is a far better term, and yes, I have plenty of friends/family who watch religiously. It's scary.

Mike aka MonolithTMA said...

I don't know if you know about this site, but it's a good one.

http://www.newshounds.us/

Their tag line is "We watch FOX so you don't have to."