Saturday, June 30, 2007

Reckon, I'm pushing that Gay Agenda...

(Nah, I reckon I'm just pushing that "liberty and justice for ALL" agenda. But if you want to view me as a tool of the vast gay conspiracy, go right ahead, I don't much mind.)

dis·crim·i·na·tion: treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit: racial and religious intolerance and discrimination.

from Dictionary.com

So, would someone please explain to me how a certain portion of people within the United States can view scientific journals not publishing "creation science" as discrimination, but large companies refusing to cover the partners of gay and lesbian employees who have civil unions is not discrimination? Without having their brains cramp up from the mental gymnastics it would take to defend such a stance?

Civil Union Laws Don't Ensure Benefits

No comments: