Tuesday, February 27, 2007

And in the midst of me being disgusted...

Sometimes, without even meaning to, people say exactly what you need to hear. For instance, last semester I was in the middle of trying to finish a massive group research project, and one of the other girls in the group had gone AWOL with a third of the paper. I e-mailed the priest of a local Orthodox church, who I had interviewed earlier to clarify a point. I didn't mention the problems with the group. He ended his e-mail with "forgive." It was what I needed to hear at the time, and something I need to hear of a more frenquent basis.

To follow up last nights rant about why I don't call myself a Christian, I want to share a blogpost that was just what I needed to hear. Religion is a Queer Thing: Why we do what we do. Good news about Christians.

No comments: